Airport shuttle services: Airports of Thailand could offer shuttle services to transport travelers from the airport to their destination.
Airport lounge services: Airports of Thailand could provide lounges for travelers, complete with amenities such as food, drinks, Wi-Fi, and comfortable seating.
Airport concierge services: Airports of Thailand could provide concierge services, such as assistance with check-in, boarding, luggage handling, and transportation.
Airport-hotel packages: Airports of Thailand could offer packages that include airport transfers and discounts on nearby hotels.
Airport parking services: Airports of Thailand could offer parking services for travelers, complete with valet services and special rates for long-term parking.
Airport security services: Airports of Thailand could provide security services, such as bag and ID checks, to ensure traveler safety.
Airport entertainment services: Airports of Thailand could offer entertainment services, such as music, movies, and video games, in the airport’s waiting areas.
1. Airlines: Thai Airways, Bangkok Airways, AirAsia, Nok Air, Thai Lion Air
2. Hotel Groups: Marriott, Hilton, InterContinental, Centara, Dusit Thani
3. Shopping Malls: Central Group, Siam Paragon, MBK, Emporium, Terminal 21
4. Car Rental Companies: Avis, Hertz, Budget, Europcar, Sixt
5. Tour Operators: B2S, Klook, Thai Travel & Tours, Eastin Grand Hotels & Resorts, Thai Tourist Guide
6. Food & Beverage Outlets: Burger King, KFC, Starbucks, Swensen’s, Pizza Company
7. Technology Companies: Microsoft, Google, Apple, Amazon, IBM
8. Financial Institutions: Siam Commercial Bank, Krung Thai Bank, Kasikorn Bank, Bangkok Bank, TMB Bank