Airport lounge access and amenities: Air France-KLM could offer airport lounge access and amenities to their customers, such as comfortable seating, complimentary drinks and snacks, complimentary Wi-Fi, charging stations, and other services that would make their airport experience more comfortable.
Online travel planner: Air France-KLM could create an online travel planner that would allow customers to easily map out their entire travel plans, including flights, hotels, car rentals, and more. The planner would be tailored to the customer's needs and preferences, allowing them to easily customize their itinerary.
Air France-KLM loyalty program: Air France-KLM could create a loyalty program that would reward customers for their loyalty and frequent use of their services. The program could include rewards such as discounted fares, complimentary upgrades, priority boarding, and more.
Destination packages: Air France-KLM could offer destination packages for their customers, which could include flights, hotels, and activities at the destination, all in one package. This would make it easier for customers to plan their trips and save money at the same time.
Air France-KLM mobile app: Air France-KLM could create a mobile app that would allow customers to easily book flights, check in, manage their loyalty accounts, and more, all from their mobile device.
1. Airbus: Air France-KLM is a major customer of Airbus, and the airline group also has a stake in the aerospace manufacturer.
2. Air Liquide: Air Liquide provides oxygen, nitrogen, and other gases to Air France-KLM, and the two companies have a long-standing relationship.
3. AirPlus International: AirPlus International specializes in business travel management and offers payment solutions to Air France-KLM customers.
4. Amadeus IT Group: Amadeus IT Group is a leading provider of technology solutions for the global travel industry, including Air France-KLM.
5. Alitalia: Alitalia is another major airline group with which Air France-KLM has a strong partnership.
6. KLM Royal Dutch Airlines: KLM is the Dutch arm of the Air France-KLM group and is a major partner of Air France-KLM.
7. SkyTeam: SkyTeam is an airline alliance of which Air France-KLM is a member, and the two companies work together closely.