|Publisher: Platform Executive||Format: PDF|
|Date Published: On Demand||Pages: 20+|
|Delivery Schedule: Two Business Days|
The social media industry update for Q2 in 2020 features all the most relevant social media platform news, expert commentary and brief overviews of the most relevant businesses and platforms operating in the sector.
In addition to our latest coverage, this industry update also includes both a short-term and long-term outlook, designed to help you prognosticate future developments within the social media platforms, including the likes of Facebook and Twitter.
Our quarterly updates are published at the end of each quarter and are available on-demand as a PDF report with a two working day turnaround time.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Cover page
- Table of contents
- Overview of the social media industry
- Notable companies operating in the sector
- Risk register for the social media platform sector
- April coverage
- May coverage
- June coverage
- Short-term outlook for the social media platform sector
- Long-term outlook for the social media platform sector
- Related reports
- About Platform Executive
REASONS TO PURCHASE:
- Detailed insight into the social media platform landscape
- Track the key company news and events within the industry
- Gain competitive intelligence about the sector
- Gauge the major commercial risks associated to social media platforms sector
- Better understand the outlook for the social media platforms portion of the global digital economy
Please note: This industry update is produced on-demand and includes all the latest issues and analysis relating to the sector. Order now and it will be delivered direct to your inbox in two working days.
To request further information on this report please complete the form below. A member of our R&A team will get back to you within one business day.