|Publisher: Platform Executive||Format: PDF|
|Date Published: On Demand||Pages: 20+|
|Delivery Schedule: Two Business Days|
The Internet of Things (IoT) platforms industry update for Q2 in 2020 features all the most relevant IoT news, expert commentary and brief overviews of the most relevant businesses and platforms operating in the sector.
In addition to our latest coverage, this industry update also includes both a short-term and long-term outlook, designed to help you prognosticate future developments within the IoT platforms, including the platforms within the sector sector.
Our quarterly updates are published at the end of each quarter and are available on-demand as a PDF report with a two working day turnaround time.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Cover page
- Table of contents
- Overview of the IoT industry
- Notable companies operating in the sector
- Risk register for the IoT sector
- April coverage
- May coverage
- June coverage
- Short-term outlook for the IoT sector
- Long-term outlook for the IoT sector
- Related reports
- About Platform Executive
REASONS TO PURCHASE:
- Detailed insight into the IoT landscape
- Track the key company news and events within the industry
- Gain competitive intelligence about the sector
- Gauge the major commercial risks associated to Internet of Things platforms
- Better understand the outlook for the Internet of Things (IoT) portion of the tech economy
Please note: This industry update is produced on-demand and includes all the latest issues and analysis relating to the sector. Order now and it will be delivered direct to your inbox in two working days.
To request further information on this report please complete the form below. A member of our R&A team will get back to you within one business day.