|Publisher: Platform Executive||Format: PDF|
|Date Published: On Demand||Pages: 25+|
|Delivery Schedule: Two business days|
The Glassdoor Profile and Strategic SWOT Analysis report provides you with an in-depth SWOT analysis of the Glassdoor property, highlighting the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for the business and its digital properties.
To offer context to the strategic SWOT, the property profile includes a description of Glassdoor, its major products and services, business model, commercial model, technology used, notable competitors and a list of the key people involved with the business.
REASONS TO PURCHASE
- Gain an insight into the Glassdoor digital property and business
- Benchmark and gauge Glassdoor and its commercial offering against your own business
- Improve your business or strategic decision making, by accessing the latest information on Glassdoor
- Helps you identify potential customers, suppliers, partnerships and opportunities
- Better understand Glassdoor and their business model, history, tech stack, intellectual property, products and services, locations and subsidiaries, financials, key executives and the businesses main competitors
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Company Description
- Major Products and Services
- Segments Served
- Key People
- Financial Data (if available)
- Technology Stack
- US Patents and Intellectual Property
- Usage and Traffic Estimates
- Commercial Model
- Key Competitors
- Business Model Canvas
- SWOT Analysis
- About Us
- Other SWOT’s in this Series
Buy this report and receive FREE membership of Platform Executive for one year (valued at $195). Members can download hard to find information, business models, interactive tools and access a myriad of resources.
Please note: This report is produced on-demand and includes all the latest issues and analysis relating to the company.
Order now and it will be delivered direct to your inbox in two business days.
To download an example SWOT analysis report from Platform Executive, please click here.
Alternatively, to request further information on this product, or more information on our competitive intelligence solutions, please complete the form below. A member of our R&A team will get back to you as soon as possible.