|Publisher: Platform Executive||Format: PDF|
|Date Published: March 2022||Pages: 27+|
|Delivery Schedule: Two business days|
The Consolidated Edison Company Profile and SWOT Analysis provides you with an in-depth SWOT analysis, highlighting the key strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats to the Consolidated Edison business and its operations.
To offer context to the SWOT analysis, the report includes a description of this company; its office locations and subsidiaries; any intellectual property owned; key financials such as market cap and revenue; its major products and services; notable competitors; and a list of key people, including the Chairperson, Chief Executive Officer and other key executives.
REASONS TO PURCHASE
- Gain insight into the Consolidated Edison business, its major products, services and operations
- Better understand Consolidated Edison and their business structure, corporate history, intellectual property, products and services, locations and subsidiaries, financials, key executives and its main competitors
- Helps you identify potential customers, suppliers, partnerships and opportunity in the Electricity industry
- Improve your business or strategic decision making, by accessing the latest information on Consolidated Edison
- Benchmark and gauge Consolidated Edison against your own business
- Superior analysis based on the company and competitive landscape rather than merely financial results
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Table of contents
- Corporate overview
- Key facts
- Company history
- Company description
- Locations and subsidiaries
- Segments served
- Key people
- Financial data
- Major products and services
- Patents and intellectual property
- Competitive landscape
- Innovation benchmark
- SWOT analysis, including canvas
- Company statement
- Key findings from our analysis
- About Platform Executive
- Report methodology
Please note: This competitive intelligence report is produced on-demand to ensure it includes all the latest issues, data and analysis relating to Consolidated Edison.
Order this report now and it will be delivered direct to your inbox in two business days.
To download an example SWOT analysis report from Platform Executive, please click here.
Alternatively, to request further information on this product, or more information on our competitive intelligence solutions, please complete the form below. A member of our R&A team will get back to you as soon as possible.