Who we are
You know those big cities that still feel like small towns? Where everyone’s friendly and helps each other out? That’s like Grant Thornton. Except here we’re all professionals and there isn’t a mayor or a general store. What we’re trying to say is that we’re a large and growing professional services firm that still feels like a community. We employ over 2500 people across Canada, and we truly care about our colleagues, our clients and the communities where we work and live. That’s what’s most important to us. We’re building a thriving organization that’s purpose driven and still want to remember what your favourite milkshake flavour is.
We are looking for a ServiceNow Administrator in our growing Technology group to lead the implementation and evolution of our ServiceNow platform. You are responsible for delivery, maintenance and support of the enterprise ServiceNow platform that supports multiple business units across the firm. Primary focus is the day to day operations, new project initiative involvement and stability of the existing deployed modules. You’ll have a chance to expand your skills in projects across the firm, developing new capabilities that deliver the digital services needed by our colleagues across Canada. You will learn something new every day and have a real impact on how our colleagues and clients work.
This is a unique opportunity to collaborate with key stakeholders and help build our future technology environment. It’s a chance to tap into your knowledge, passion and deep experience; a chance to contribute meaningfully to our purpose - to help our clients, colleagues and communities thrive.
As the ServiceNow Administrator you will:
- Support the implementation and evolution of ServiceNow
- Translate business needs into platform requirements
- Lead the discovery, requirements gathering, and build out of functionality
- Configure and customize new modules using ServiceNow best practices
- Collaborate with developers and business analysts, assisting with form configuration, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, and scripting
- Create and maintain connections between ServiceNow and other systems
- Manage ServiceNow upgrades, testing, change and release management
- Provide analysis of problems and possible solutions
- Complete and manage backend configurations in ServiceNow
- Provide and implement the vision for dashboards, metrics, and reporting
- Document work completed
Be Grant Thornton
If you’re a bit like us, you’re driven to connect with how others are feeling and thinking. Here we walk in others shoes before taking action. Just imagine being part of a team that puts “we before me”, where flexAbility is a mindset, and where you trust your colleagues to have your back. At Grant Thornton, you’ll work with inspiring leaders who support your development, both personally and professionally. This is a place where your insatiable curiosity enables you to think, see and hear from a variety of perspectives, a place where every day is different and having the courage to grow is part of who you are. And when all this comes together, well that’s when the magic happens!
Want to learn more about who we are and how we live our purple every day – read our colleagues stories at www.discoveryourpurple.ca
Think you’ve got what it takes to be our ServiceNow Administrator? Like the colour purple? Great. Here's a few more boxes we’re also hoping you can tick:
- 3+ years experience with implementation and configuration of ServiceNow
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and implement complex end-user requirements
- Basic understanding of ITIL methodologies
- Working experience with ITSM processes and tools
- Proven relationship and influencing skills
- Solid organizational skills with an ability to multitask
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Intellectual curiosity that drives you to look further, broader, deeper
- Resourceful and innovative, able to generate creative solutions
- Collaborative, communicative and energetic style
At Grant Thornton we’re focused on making a difference in the lives of our clients, our colleagues and our communities. That’s our purpose. Or, as we like to say, living our purple.
Are you ready to Discover Your Purple?