Everyone wins if government works better. We provide innovative solutions and services to complex problems and processes. We apply our creative skill set and expertise to empower government. Our proficient staff is at the front line of digital media, financial services, business management, and solution development.
Infina is seeking a highly motivated Software Developer with both front and back-end development experience. This individual will perform front end application development in Windows using WPF and WCF, coding in HTLM5 under Visual Studio 2013 or greater, and back-end development creating Windows services and databases (Oracle).
If you have an interest and experience in programming, AR/VR and game development, this may be a great fit for you!
- Work collaboratively with team to receive and respond to project requests
- Design algorithms and flowcharts to create new software programs and systems
- Creatively and efficiently design applications and software solutions to meet customer requirements
- Utilize industry-accepted testing methods to troubleshoot, de-bug, maintain, and improve existing software
- Compile and assess user feedback to improve software performance
- Develop technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Work with different teams and departments to ensure code quality
- Create reports and present development updates to teams and stakeholders
- Customize existing code to ensure efficiency and functionality
- Must have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least eight (8) years of experience in programming software or mobile applications
- Game development, AR/VR and mixed reality experience is a plus
- Excellent communications skills and an intellectual curiosity
- Proficiency in C# coding language and .Net framework; experience with AngularJS framework is a plus
- Experience with Geographical Information System (GIS) tools
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Proficiency with various database tools such as Oracle, MySQL, AWS, cloud computing, etc.
- Experience with version control systems
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
Please note that this position will be located in McLean, VA, once we are ready to return to the office.
Infina, Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. All individuals are encouraged to apply.