Alfi, headquartered near Denver’s historic Union Station, is an AI enterprise SaaS platform powering computer vision with machine learning models, deep learning and edge computing to deliver the right content, to the right person at the right time in a respectful and ethical manner.
We are an innovative big data company specializing in artificial intelligence and machine learning. Alfi uses computer vision in tandem with custom built, ultra-precise, proprietary models to process customer demographics and sentiment while capturing big data and delivering analytical reporting in real time. Learn more at https://getAlfi.com.
The candidate will contribute to the development of the Alfi Tablet and IoT device application. You will help shape and develop the Alfi React Native application (UI/ UX) as well as contribute to the development of the Alfi Android ecosystem. You will work as an integral part of the Alfi engineering team.
- Deliver high-quality, tested, secure and documented customer-centric solutions
- Implement, test and deploy the Alfi React Native/Android Application
- Implement, test and deploy the Alfi Android ecosystem
- Implement automation through a CI/CD delivery process
- 3+ years in industry developing Mobile Apps
- Demonstrable knowledge of React Native app development
- Knowledge of UI/UX concepts
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Bachelor in IT, Software development of related discipline
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM
- Demonstrable Experience in deploying Android Apps to production
- Experience with IoT, Authentication, Smart Cities technologies
If your skillset aligns with the qualifications above, then we welcome your application to work with the best, rapidly growing team here at Alfi. Everyone at Alfi acknowledges that hard work, bravery, honesty, accountability and dignity are universal values that can make or break a team and empower an individual to accomplish even the toughest goals. We invite you to join us on this journey.
- Competitive Salary
- Stock Options
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation Leave
- Healthcare Benefits
- Stocked Onsite Kitchen