y42 is a Berlin-based SaaS company with a straightforward mission: Making it easy for everyone to use their data productively.
To achieve this, we build a no-code business intelligence platform for loading, cleaning, connecting, visualizing and sharing data.
y42 was founded in 2020 and today already compiles a team of 25 data witches and wizards, software magicians as well as business geeks from 10 nationalities. We are backed by international top-tier investors that deeply believe in our vision of frictionless business intelligence.
In this role, you will be responsible for building a scalable frontend architecture and lead our frontend team. At the very core of our DNA, we are a product-driven company and your position is one of the most important hires for us.
You will work with a highly ambitious team that strives to build the world’s leading no-code business intelligence software and become the next European Unicorn. Our Tech Stack: https://stackshare.io/y42/y42
- Develop a scalable frontend architecture, using best practices to improve code maintainability and performance
- Work on a big and challenging Front-End Project
- Support other Frontend Developers to enhance their skills with code reviews and coaching
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product Managers, Designers, Analysts) and with the senior management, helping to ignite further growth of the company
The role is perfect for you if you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Are very experienced and in love with Angular 11+ and Typescript
- Have a sense for UI/UX and understand the user journey on our platform
- Have designed, built and scaled production applications
- Have a high degree of proactiveness, diligence and a get-stuff-done mentality
- Know best practices to produce high-quality code and deep understanding of object-oriented programming
- Are ambitious and want to grow in an extremely fast-moving environment
- The opportunity to significantly shape a VC-backed company in its early days
- A competitive salary along with great employee stock options to participate in the company’s success
- Weekly team lunches and regular team events
- A fully equipped office inside a vibrant community of other tech startups and innovators
- State-of-the-art work equipment, incl. MacBook Pro, monitor and headphones of choice
- Public transport pass
- Free fruits and beverages
- The flexibility to work from home or our office
y42 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any kind. We want to work with the best people no matter how they look, dress or speak, or whom they love, believe in, or aspire. We are committed to building a team that represents various backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, as we believe diverse teams with complementary skill sets make the strongest teams.