Do you want to write for us?
Our editorial team are seeking guest bloggers and contributors who want to enhance our content offering with quality information and topic coverage.
All content published is intended to assist our global community of founders and senior executives of start-ups and NewCo’s understand the wider platform economy, including how to build, launch and grow businesses within the sector.
To get your content featured on Platform Executive we have three options:
(1) For entrepreneurs and business owners, the best way to get your company news featured on Platform Executive is to become a member. Our packages start at a little over $13 per month. Along with all the other benefits of joining the community, members benefit from a coverage guarantee
(2) If you are a journalist, or academic, you can submit content items to us for review
(3) If you are an agent submitting a guest post on behalf of a client, we charge $100 per sponsored blog post. To get things started, then please review our topics and content specification below and then get in touch using the form at the bottom of this page.
- Start-up Life
- Business Management
- Corporate Finance
- Mobile, Telecoms and Infrastructure
- Digital Marketing
- Cloud Hosting
- Human Resources
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Research and Analysis
- Best practice tips and guides
- 600-2,500 words
- English language only
- Grammatically correct
- Unique copy (no duplicate content)
- Maximum of two hyperlinks per article
- Feature image size of 860×430 pixels
- Maximum of 3x images
- List-based articles allowed
- No press releases
- No corporate branding
- No sales spiel or marketing copy
- No memes
The editorial team at Platform Executive reserve the right to edit any content received to suit our audience.
Your Content Proposal
If you have a content proposal then please contact us using the form below:
We will get back to you with 24 hours.